Fire Causes Release of Toxic Smoke

Acknowledgement to Great American

A fire at a plastic recycling center broke out after hours causing the release of a large plume of toxic, black smoke into the air. This release caused a health advisory to be issued to residents, eventually leading to the evacuation of several homeowners. Residents of a neighboring community sued for bodily injury, property damage, and their relocation expenses.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *