HVAC System Causes Mold

Acknowledgement to Great American

A mechanical contractor installed an HVAC system in an assisted living facility for seniors. The system was constructed improperly, which caused mold growth in a portion of the residences. The facility was forced to relocate several patients during the repair of the system, and the renovation of the moldy building materials. A claim for clean-up costs and property damage was filed.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *